Junior Auditor – Antwerp
As External Auditor you will be part of a dynamic team of young auditors who audit a variety of companies and organisations. Under supervision of our managers and partners, you will evaluate the administrative and accounting organisation of our clients and you will control their financial data. You will have the opportunity to contribute in formulating valuable recommendations and customized advisories. Your work and the work of the audit team is aimed at issuing our audit report in which we deliver our audit opinion on the financial statements for the annual shareholders meeting. On occasion, you will also be involved in due diligence assignments, internal audits and specific assignments such as attribution in kinds, valuations, screenings and restructurings.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Business Administration or hold a comparable qualification;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are assertive and have good communicative and social skills;
- On top of having a broad interest in audit, accounting and finance, you wish to commence -whether or not in the short term – your internship as auditor at the IBR-IRE
- You have a driver’s license;
- Experience in auditing is a plus;
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you have good French and English language skills;
- You are fluent with MS Office.
What we offer
- Our client portfolio is very differentiated which means you will come in contact with interesting companies and institutions, both Belgian as well as international, throughout all sectors;
- In time, you can develop to Audit Manager. In that role, you will we the preferred point of contact for our clients;
- As a medium size firm, we highly value a good work life balance;
- A competitive salary package including a company car;
- We provide continuous training possibilities and offer you the chance to join us in an internship as auditor at the IBR-IRE.
Your place to work
Are you ready for a job in a stable and healthy business where good career prospects go hand in hand with an enjoyable work atmosphere? Where you have the feeling that you can make the difference and take full responsibility for a Belgian or international client? Where in spite of the hustle there is attention for personal contacts with colleagues and customers?
Is it time to give your career a new stimulus? With new challenges in a multidisciplinary team? Are you also a passionate and talented person?
Contact us now
Send us your CV and explain briefly why you would like to work with us.